Our Company History: "What has been done up to now represents our past, but also the foundations on which to set the future". Emidio Carloni
Ponte Giulio has concentrated its activity in the bathroom sector for various public and private uses, offering a wide range of products and solutions. Forty years dedicated with passion and professionalism to the development of products that can guarantee a safe and comfortable use to every user, recognizable by the taste and attention to detail, typical qualities of Made in Italy.
First example of bathroom grab bars - 1959
* Emidio Carloni opens a small handicraft shop in Orvieto, where sheet metal benches are designed and manufactured. Thus the ancestor of Ponte Giulio was born
First production of disabled bathrooms - 1963
The industry for disabled bathroom, hotel bathroom, children's bathroom - 1973
* The transformation from a craftsman's shop to an industry: a piece of land is purchased in Ponte Giulio in Orvieto, Italy, where the foundations of the current site are laid. In these rooms are made furniture for industrialized construction.
Ponte Giulio begins the new production of bathrooms - 1980-1989
* We start to design and build bathroom cells for accommodation, hotels and communities. The activity focuses on the bathroom restoration and on the construction of products for the disabled and elderly and bathroom systems for children. At the end of the eighties the company became a supplier of Vatican City.
First production of disabled bathrooms - 1990-1995
* In the nineties, with the law on the elimination of architectural barriers, the company focused on the realization of a new concept of bathroom: the bathroom handicap begins to become, thanks to the aids, the seats, the tanks with door, the showers flush with the floor, what will be the bathroom for everyone.
Ponte Giulio begins the production of safe baths in Europe - 1996-2000
* In the mid-nineties the company faces the European markets: Spain, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Greece and Romania.
Ponte Giulio consolidated its position abroad - early 2000s
* Ponte Giulio begins the production of safe baths in America
Ponte Giulio exports its activity overseas - 2004
Ponte Giulio USA, based in Waukesha, is born
Birth of the first baths in acrylic stone - 2010
* Midioplan is born the program based on the realization of products in acrylic stone, composite material, non-toxic and moldable like wood.
Ponte Giulio puts on the market aids, seats and accessories in polished steel - 2011
The company specializes in metal polishing, to offer new product variants to its customers.
Ponte Giulio brings his safe bath in all international markets - 2012-Today Our Company Values
Our Company Values: * Quality * Safety * Environment * Health
* Quality - The concept of quality implies the adoption of guiding values that involve and stimulate the whole company towards an attitude that makes the culture of quality prevail in the organization. Ponte Giulio has been involved for years in the implementation of methodologies for the construction of elderly and disabled bathrooms, bathroom furniture, children's bathrooms, hotel bathrooms and bathroom accessories that allow a constant evolution and an improvement that affects both the products and on the services offered to the market.
Attention to health care environments has pushed the company to obtain a series of certifications, both specific to the company organization and for the products
* Safety - Conceiving articles to ensure the safe use of the bathroom makes Ponte Giulio pay particular attention to the safety of the bathroom, both in the case of disabled toilets and bathrooms for the elderly and children's bathrooms.
The dedication to the concept of security pervades the whole company and influences the products since the design. Conceiving articles designed to ensure safe use of the bathroom requires special attention at every stage of manufacture. Moreover anyone, especially people with physical limitations, place great trust in safety bathroom accessories and they must meet high standards in terms of quality and functionality.
Ponte Giulio products, therefore, are subjected to qualitative and lasting tests both in their own laboratories and at third-party organizations. Depending on the type of product, among others checks are carried out to verify static resistance, fatigue stress, durability in the climatic cell and bio-compatibility. Environmental care in the construction of disabled bathrooms
Like any company that cares about protecting the environment, Ponte Giulio has adopted a series of initiatives that can concretely contribute to improving its quality.
The company therefore tries to direct the choices towards ecological solutions from the design of the products, both for the bathroom in the community, for the aids for disabled and elderly bathrooms and for the bathroom systems for children.
In particular: choice of raw materials with low environmental impact, therefore recyclable or already originally recycled; separate collection for the disposal of particular waste according to the EU Directive 2012/19 / EU; control of atmospheric emissions of the manufacturing cycle. Bath environments that take care of health
Everyone is aware of the influence that the environment and the objects we use daily have on our health. Ponte Giulio is also committed to this front with a series of initiatives aimed at guaranteeing the wholesomeness of its products, through the selection of selected raw materials among those that do not contain components that are dangerous or harmful to human health. Ponte Giulio constantly studies methodologies for the construction of elderly and disabled bathrooms, bathroom furniture, children's bathrooms, hotel bathrooms and bathroom accessories based on guide values.
Between these: use of silver ion technology to provide protection against bacteria, fungi and H1N1 viruses; careful selection of raw materials to avoid the use of toxic substances;
use of bio-compatible materials.