Our Evidence-based Design Accreditation and Certification™(EDAC) program educates and assesses individuals on their understanding of how to base design decisions on available, credible evidence. Our all-volunteer EDAC Advisory Council monitors the EDAC program and recommends modifications, as needed. Council members advise on examination questions and process, study materials, certification requirements and process, continuing education requirements and other aspects of the program.
- Addie Abushousheh, EDAC, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Randall Carter, Senior Vice President, Planetree Inc.
- Carrie Condry, IIDA, LEED AP ID+C, EDAC, Project Manager, GBA
- Bill Coble, EDAC, Director, Nurture Design Alliances, Nurture by Steelcase
- Chip Cogswell, National Healthcare Director, Turner Construction
- Barbara Dellinger, MA, AAHID, IIDA, CID, EDAC, Director of Healthcare Interiors, HDR., Inc.
- Damon Greeley, PE, CEM, HFDP, CBCP, EDAC, Principal, Mazzetti, Nash, Lipsey + Burch
- D. Kirk Hamilton, FAIA, FACHA, EDAC, Associate Professor of Architecture, Texas A&M University
- Mark Haney, FACHE, EDAC, Senior Vice President, Real Estate and Construction, WellStar Health System
- Julie Kent, EDAC, Manager for Facilities Planning and Sourcing, Trinity Health
- John Kouletsis, AIA, EDAC, Executive Director, Strategy, Planning & Design, Kaiser Permanente
- Greg Mare, AIA, EDAC, Principal, Stantec
- Upali Nanda, PhD, EDAC, Research Consultant, The Center for Health Design
- Alberto Salvatore, AIA, NCARB, EDAC, Principal, Salvatore Associates
- Peter Sharpe, EDAC, Owner, Irwin P. Sharpe Associates, Inc.
- James Shraiky, PhD, EDAC, Director of Healthcare Initiatives, Arizona State University