The Evidence-Based Design Touchstone Awards recognize the use of an evidence-based design process in the pursuit of increasing value, improving outcomes, and engaging stakeholders. Awards are given to projects that show exemplary achievement across touchstones of the EBD process: collaboration, evaluation, and sharing.
All EBD Touchstone Award recipients will receive the following:
- Recognition at the annual Healthcare Design Expo & Conference Award Ceremony in November. (Attended by 4,000 architects, designers, healthcare administrators, product manufacturers, and more).
- The Center for Health Design’s staff will highlight your project achievements during an educational session at the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference.
- Use of the EBD Touchstone Award emblem. The emblem can be used for:
- External communication - newsletters, brochures, advertising, flyers, billboards, banner signage, social media, radio, and television
- On business cards
- Local, regional and national presentations
- Listing in Healthcare Design magazine
- A personalized crystal EBD Touchstone Award that features the project and firm name. The award will be presented to the firm’s and/or organization’s representative at the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference.
- Recognition on The Center for Health Design’s website, with the opportunity to participate in an interview to be posted along with your project.
- Award letter and certificate
- The Center for Health Design will send a press release announcing the recipient projects. A press release template will also be provided to your organization.
Additional crystal awards $350.00
In-Depth Project Highlight
$1,850.00discounted 50% to $925.00
For more information, please contact Randy Carter, email@example.com.
EBD Touchstone Award Sponsor: