Do you know an individual or organization that has demonstrated an exceptional ability to change the way facilities are designed and built, and whose work has a broad impact on the advancement of environments for aging? Nominate them for The Center for Health Design's 2022 EFA Changemaker Award.
The recipient of this award will share their journey as a keynote speaker, April 4, 2022, at the Environments for Aging Expo & Conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Award Criteria: Individuals or organizations that have:
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to make change happen in how environments for aging are designed and built.
- A body of work that has had a broad impact on the advancement of the field of aging and/or design for aging.
- Been a role model or mentor for others.
- Epitomized the true meaning of being a Changemaker.
- Been an active voice in the industry as a volunteer, spokesperson or advocate. Demonstrated the ideals of leadership.
- A commitment to the values of The Center for Health Design and its mission.
Nominees can be but are not limited to: design professionals, design firms, product manufacturers, healthcare professionals (including practitioners), healthcare institutions, healthcare facility owners, researchers, educators, authors, consultants, associations, association leaders, etc.
Click here to learn more and submit nominations.
View past honorees here.
The Changemaker Award Sponsor since 1999: