It’s our purpose, our passion and our profession. Since our founding, we’ve been helping to envision, create and produce learning events that bring together like-minded people to advance their skills and knowledge. What we initiated as small gatherings of visionaries and trailblazers are today the leading educational and networking events in the healthcare design industry.
As the content partners for the Healthcare Design and the Environments for Aging Expo and Conference, The Center for Health Design:
- Develops and promotes the annual call for presentations and solicits participation by engaging industry thought leaders;
- Gathers expert industry veterans and innovators from organizations, associations and academia to review and select program presenters;
- Oversees the presenter selection process, further honing the program and developing educational tracks;
- Creates conference program content, session descriptions and learning objectives;
- Secures participation of exemplary facilities for tour programs;
- Researches and secures keynote speakers;
- Facilitates the efforts of other associations and not-for-profits that provide value-added programming for both events;
- Produces, manages, selects and presents multiple industry recognition and award programs; and,
- Administers the CEU program.