When: February 28, 2018
Time: 5:00pm Pacific
Given annually by The Center for Health Design at Healthcare Design Expo & Conference, the award honors individuals or organizations that have demonstrated an exceptional ability to change the way healthcare facilities are designed and built, and whose work has a broad impact on the advancement of healthcare design.
Individuals or organizations that have:
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to make change happen in how healthcare facilities are designed and built.
- A body of work that has had a broad impact on the advancement of field of healthcare design.
- Been a role model or mentor for others.
- Epitomized the true meaning of being a Changemaker.
- Been an active voice in the industry as a volunteer, spokesperson or advocate.
- Demonstrated the ideals of leadership.
- A commitment to the values of The Center for Health Design and its mission.
Click here to learn more and submit a nomination.