Do you know an individual or organization that has demonstrated an exceptional ability to change the way healthcare facilities are designed and built, and whose work has a broad impact on the advancement of healthcare design? Nominate them for The Center for Health Design's 2020 Changemaker Award.
The recipient of this award will share their journey as a keynote speaker, November 9, 2020, at Healthcare Design Expo & Conference in Nashville, TN.
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to make change happen in how healthcare facilities are design and built.
- A body of work that has had a broad impact on the advancement of the field of healthcare design.
- Been a role model or mentor for others.
- Epitomized the true meaning of being a Changemaker.
- Been an active voice in the industry as a volunteer, spokesperson or advocate. Demonstrated the ideals of leadership.
- A commitment to the values of The Center for Health Design and its mission.
Click here to learn more and submit nominations.