The Center for Health Design is now a Strategic Educational Collaborator and Supporting Organization for the PDC Summit | The International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction.
This exciting new collaboration advances The Center’s future strategy and focus on expanding and enhancing engagement between the healthcare design and healthcare delivery communities. It will enable us to broaden and deepen those connections and create powerful designer-provider networks of change to achieve next-generation advances in care.
Beginning this year at the 2024 PDC Summit March 17 to 20 in San Diego, California, The Center will produce and present a 12-session educational track – Research, Design and Outcomes – and a pre-conference evidence-based design workshop. In 2025 the track will expand to 24 sessions.
Check out these Center for Health Design sessions at the 2024 PDC Summit and make plans to join us in San Diego!
Pre-Conference Workshop Add-On Event
Exclusive Offer for All Affiliate Members:
All Center for Health Design Affiliate members receive a $200 discount on 2024 PDC Summit registration. Contact us for discount code and more information.
Educational Track: Research, Design and Outcomes
Sessions in bold feature Center for Health Design staff and Environment Networks
- How Design Standards Drive Innovation, Reduce Costs and Future-Proof Project Plans
- Surface Material Failures: Let’s Talk Pain Points and Solutions
- Everybody Hurts Sometime: How Trauma-Informed Design Can Ease Past Pains
- Men, Women & Exam Room Design: How Differing Perceptions Impact the Patient Experience
- ICU Design Strategies that Foster Improved Nursing Staff Teamwork and Patient Care
- Where’s the Evidence? Lessons in Finding, Evaluating and Using Research to Inform Design Decisions
- Step by Step: Creating a Functional Program to Meet FGI Guideline Requirements
- Design Research Resources and a Rapid-Fire Review of What’s New
- The Building as a Medical Instrument: New Research Connects Building Design with Patient Outcomes
- Insights and Innovations in Children’s Hospital Design
- The Next Generation of Evidence-based Healthcare Design for Care at the Patient Side
- Actionable Strategies for Overcoming Staff Burnout and Chronic Stress
Explore the entire PDC Summit educational program agenda here on the conference website. Click “The Center for Health Design Sessions (13)” on the Category drop-down filter to see information about our sessions.