St.Michael's provides compassionate care to all who walk through its doors. The Hospital also provides outstanding medical education to future health care professionals in more than 26 academic disciplines. Critical care and trauma, heart disease, neurosurgery, diabetes, cancer care, and care of our vulnerable population are among the Hospital's recognized areas of expertise.
St. Michael's recognizes the value of every person and are guided by thier commitment to excellence and leadership.
- Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each patient and their family.
- Balancing the continued commitment to the care of the poor and those most in need with the provision of highly specialized services to a broader community.
- Building a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Advancing excellence in health services education.
- Fostering a culture of discovery in all of our activities and supporting exemplary health sciences research.
- Strengthening relationships with universities, colleges, other hospitals, agencies and their community.
- Demonstrating social responsibility through the just use of thier resources.
The commitment of their staff, physicians, volunteers, students, community partners and friends to their mission ensures the ability to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring, the hallmarks of St. Michael's.