November 12, 2015
The Center's New Website
For over 20 years The Center for Health Design has been creating, collecting, organizing, and sharing the largest compendium of industry-changing healthcare design research, insights and solutions, resources and tools.
With the launch of our new website, we’re making it easier than ever for healthcare providers, architects, designers, product manufacturers, students and others to reference our work, use our tools, employ our strategies and tap into our experts in their endeavors, to learn about evidence-based design and improve healthcare through the design of the built environment.
New and enhanced website features include:
- Organized to help you find what you need
- Increased search capability for resources and tools by terms, resource type, associated topics or date
- New website categories – "Topics" and "Insights & Solutions" – to help you solve specific healthcare design challenges
- A growing Knowledge Repository –free access to a one-stop, complete source of healthcare EBD research
- An enhanced Events calendar; save the date for upcoming networking events, workshops, webinars and more
We hope you’ll visit the new website soon, take a look around, share it with coworkers and colleagues, and let us know what you think!
New Membership Opportunity
There's a new way to explore, learn and solve today's most pressing healthcare design challenges through our new membership opportunity, Affiliate+. This new program is designed for healthcare providers, architecture and design firms, product manufacturers and other organizations that actively integrate evidence-based design principles into their healthcare projects. In addition to all of the standard Affiliate program benefits, plus greater public visibility and larger discounts on Center publications and events, Affiliate+ program members receive exclusive access to in-depth, high value, leading-edge content, expertly-curated and delivered for efficient use.
We currently have a special offer— organizations that submit an Affiliate+ member application and payment by February 17, 2016 will receive the following additional exclusive benefits:
- 15% Off First-Year Affiliate+ Fees
- 25% Discount on Books & Multimedia
- Unlimited User Access (per organization)
- Resource Orientation Course
- Topic Council Membership
- HERD Journal Subscription
- Copy of "A Visual Reference to Evidence-Based Design"
Want to learn more? Contact our membership development manager, Callie Unruh.