Whether you need expert advice on a research project, need an expert to do research for you, or you simply need to be pointed to the right resources, we can help you in the following ways.
Tools and Metrics
The most current and useful tools to take action for your healthcare projects. We can train your team to use them or come on site and do the work with you.
- Tool identification
- Custom tool development
- Tool validation
- Virtual tool training
- On-site tool training
Our researchers conduct extensive keyword searches to collect data from all reliable sources on specific healthcare topics and consolidate the most relevant information for you into an easy-to-read summary.
- Literature Reviews
- Design relevance documents
- Industry scan
- Healthcare issues synopsis
- White paper on topics of interest
On-call, expert consultation on healthcare facility planning and design initiatives
- Research project development/review
- Research brainstorming workshop
- Research proposal/protocol development
- Institutional Review Board process
- General research training
- Focused research training
- Database and literature management
- Research department setup
- Research idea development