The Healthcare Environment Awards honor healthcare interior architecture and design across a range of project types. Co-sponsored by Contract magazine and The Center for Health Design, in cooperation with the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference, the Healthcare Environment Awards are published in the November issue of Contract.
Entries are accepted in the following categories:
• Acute (inpatient) Care Facilities
• Ambulatory (outpatient) Care Facilities
• Long-Term Care/Assisted Living Facilities
• Health and Fitness Wellness Facilities
• Landscape Design (healing gardens, etc.)
• Conceptual Design (professional, unbuilt projects)
• Student Design Work
Each entry will be reviewed by a jury of designers and architects with expertise in healthcare design, including one member of the board of The Center for Health Design.
More Healthcare Environment Award Information Here