Recognizing innovative, life-enhancing design that contributes to the quality of health and healthcare.
The Center for Health Design, in partnership with Healthcare Design magazine, is hosting the 2020 Healthcare Environment Awards.
Design can improve safety.
Design can enhance experiences.
Design can increase organizational efficiency.
Design can improve any number of outcomes. Tell us about yours.
Acute (Inpatient) Care Facilities
Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care Facilities
Long-Term Care/Assisted Living Facilities
Student Design Work
*There is an interest in specialties such as Health & Fitness Wellness Facilities, Landscape Design, Behavioral Health, Pediatrics, Health and Education, Technology and Telehealth, Healthcare at Home, Community Health Centers, etc.
2021 Healthcare Environment Awards Will Be Open for Submissions Spring, 2021, Submissions Deadline, July 9, 2021
2019 Award Winners
2018 Healthcare Environment Award winners below:
- Social Innovation winner: True Worth Place
- Long Term Care winner: The Burnham Family Memory Care Residence at Avery Heights
- Conceptual Design winner: Little Fork Family Advocacy Center
- Landscape Design winner: Sensory Arts Garden at the Els Center of Excellence
- Ambulatory Care Facilities winner: Asplundh Cancer Pavilion
- Acute Care Facilities winner: CentraCare Health–Long Prairie
- Student winner: Bhaswati Mukherjee, Mohammed Alsinan, and Shummer Roddick
- Health & Fitness Wellness Facilities winner: Maryland Heights Community Center
- The 2018 Honorable Mentions can be found here.