When: January 31, 2018
Devoted to how the design of responsibly built environments directly impacts the safety, operation, clinical outcomes, and financial success of healthcare facilities, both now and into the future, this healthcare design conference highlights best practices and top healthcare design products. Attendees have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits, network with peers, discuss best practices, view innovative design products, and influence the direction of the industry as it advances into the future.
Submit presentation ideas for consideration around:
- patient safety and satisfaction
- ambulatory care
- impact of technology
- clinical perspectives
- high performance hospital/sustainable practices
- design for wellness
- innovations in facility planning and management
- design challenges and solutions
- specialty facilities and/or departments, (i.e. Oncology, Pediatrics, Behavior Health, OR, ED, etc.)
- strategies for financing and operations
- international trends and practices
- other topics of relevance to the healthcare design industry
A link will be provided to the call for presentations page on November 14, 2018.
To get learn more about the conference and to get registered click here.