February 20, 2023
The application process opens.
The application fee is $1199 per project.
May 5, 2023
Application form closes. Submissions received by this date will be reviewed by jurors. Applicants who would like to be considered for an award that will be given at the 2023 Healthcare Design Conference + Expo should apply by this date.
June 5, 2023
The Center completes vetting of applications. Approved applications will be forwarded to the jury for review.
July 14, 2023
Jury completes their review for all applications.
August 4, 2023
The Center completes vetting of jury scores.
August 18, 2023
Applicants will be informed of jury decisions.
November 4-7, 2023
Touchstone Award Recipients will be celebrated at the 2023 Healthcare Design Conference + Expo.
Award recipients will be announced and celebrated each year at the Healthcare Design Conference + Expo (November), in press releases, through multiple e-communications with The Center’s membership, and on The Center’s website. Additional promotional opportunities for teams and individuals are available.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Download the Application Information Packet to view the application questions and read in detail about the award criteria, scoring, instructions, and more.
- Document your answers to the application questions in a word document. (Questions can be found starting on page 7 of the application information packet).
- Download and complete the Interdisciplinary Team & Roles and Stakeholder Contribution Chart. This must be uploaded in the application.
- Download and complete the Photo Release Form if you will be uploading images to your application. You will be asked at the end of the application to upload a completed release form.
- Complete the purchase of the Touchstone Awards Application Fee for access to the online application.
- After paying the fee, you will receive a link to the online application. Copy and paste your answers from your word document into the online application.